We can provide any training or support that you need, but no formal training is required to use Morrisby Online.
Which training do I need?
- I want a quick overview of Morrisby Online – attend a webinar, or Contact Us for a one-to-one online demo
- I want to start offering Morrisby Online in a school – Taster Workshops
- I want a more in-depth understanding of Morrisby Online – Advanced Workshops
- On-site training and demos - Contact Us if you have any other training or support requirements
Morrisby Online Webinars
Our webinars last approximately 45 minutes. During the session we will introduce and demo Morrisby Online. If there are no suitable times listed below then please contact us to let us know when might suit you.
Price: Free of Charge
- Friday 16th March @ 12 Noon - Register
- Tuesday 17th April @ 10am - Register
- Thursday 17th May @ 2pm - Register
- Friday 15th June @ 11am - Register
Please note, desktops/laptops are recommended to attend the webinar. iOS devices are only supported if you download the ClickMeeting app. As this is a 'listen only' session, you will not need a microphone to participate.
Morrisby Online 'Features' Workshops
These 2-hour workshops are ideal for careers guidance professionals and school staff. Our 'features' workshops offer an ideal introduction to Morrisby Online, and will provide everything you need to get started.
For existing users, they are the perfect way to learn about the latest developments.
Topics will include: session set-up and administration; an in-depth look at the features available to candidates; and training in the use of the Manager site, including our new interview system.
Price: Free of Charge
- Guildford – Wednesday 21st March 2018 @ 10am – Book
- Manchester – Friday 20th April 2018 @ 10am – Book
- Birmingham – Friday 22nd June 2018 @ 10am – Book
Morrisby Online Advanced Workshops
These morning workshops (9.00am – 1.00pm including lunch) are geared towards careers professionals and school staff who really want to make the most of all the features of Morrisby Online. We cover areas such as session set-up and administration, but we also take an in-depth look at interpreting aptitude and personality profiles, as well as understanding how best to use the management system. The sessions are ideal for those who are interested in understanding the theory behind the assessments, and how best to interpret and make the most of the results with their clients.
Price: £60 (inc VAT)
- Hemel Hempstead – Friday 18th May – Book