Our Morrisby Premier service has been designed for schools who are looking for a complete wrap-around careers guidance service. As well as offering our Morrisby Profile diagnostic tools, we also offer one to one careers guidance interviews. We only work with qualified and experienced careers advisers to ensure that your students receive the very best advice and guidance available.
Our service includes being able to use the same one product to select subject choices at 16+, find a degree course and explore and inspire career options. There is no need for separate products for university course searching.
What we offer
- Remote feedback interviews using your preferred video calling method - we only work with experienced and qualified careers advisers, giving you the peace of mind that your students are receiving the best possible careers guidance interviews. We typically allow 45 minute adviser time per student (30-minute interview and 15 minutes to write up notes and an action plan). All notes are shared with both you and the student.
- A schedule to fit around you - with over 50 years experience in the field, we understand how difficult it is to fit a full schedule of interviews into a crammed timetable. We try to work as flexibly as possible, working around your dates and preferences.
- No need for separate products - the one service can be used to generate inspiring career suggestions, make A Level (and equivalent) choices, select degree courses, or find apprenticeship routes.- Students can explore their options at 16 with suggestions and information supporting A-level, IB, pre-U, Highers (and other) subject choices.
– For Sixth Formers, we have integrated our popular Coursefinder service, with a database of over 40,000 courses at English speaking universities in Europe.
- No hidden charges or extras - with Morrisby, what you see is what you get. There are no hidden membership costs or upgrade fees. All of our assessments, interview notes and personal statement planning tools are included in the one price.
- Full visibility - using our manager interface, you can access all student reports, set up sessions and view any interview notes.