Two types of partners
Practitioner partners are people and organisations that use the Morrisby Profile as part of their guidance service.
Applications are welcomed from Careers Professionals who have:
- Experience in the use of psychometric assessment, ideally to BPS RQTU (Level A).
- A minimum of a level 5 qualification in careers guidance.
Strategic partners are organisations that deliver services using Morrisby products and who have a team of careers advisers.
Applications are welcomed from organisations who have:
- Existing or planned growth to achieve a minimum of £10k of business with Morrisby per annum.
- Two or more members of staff with level 6 qualification in careers guidance.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our strategic partners
FutureSmart work with many schools and are the trusted partner of some of the leading independent schools in the UK.
- Whole school careers programmes
- One-to-one interviews
- Workshops and training
At FutureSmart Careers, we pride ourselves on delivering highly effective, independent and aspirational careers information, advice and guidance to young people in schools today. Our services include whole school careers programmes as well as one-to-one guidance sessions, workshops, mock interviews and access to our resources hub, careers expert helpline and regular newsletters. We are ambitious for the best outcomes for every young person we support and, working in accordance with the CDI’s’Code of Ethics, our team are skilled at engaging with students in an open and impartial way to explore a full range of available opportunities.Visit website
Our mission is to deliver top quality careers guidance to students and careers education support to our schools. We aim to inspire and enlighten.
- Impartial, personal career guidance experts
- Whole cohort careers guidance and career assessments in school
- Consultancy and training
Our aim is for every student we speak to, to feel motivated, focused, confident, and positive about their future. Every student is on a different journey, and we look at all aspects of their journey- where they are, and how to progress. During every career guidance session with one of our fully qualified and experienced Advisers, students receive a non-judgemental, and caring listening ear. We work with many schools and are the trusted partner of some of the leading independent and state schools in the UK and abroad. We have built a very strong track record of delivering inspiring careers programmes and highly effective guidance to students. EC Careers employs 20 qualified and experienced Careers Advisers, who offer impartial careers guidance and a caring approach to all students.Visit website
We help schools and colleges provide purposeful, planned, safe work experiences and broader career opportunities. We are the largest EBP in the UK
- Award-winning EdTech company dedicated to work-based learning and transformative work experience placements.
- Instrumental in shaping work experience and careers programmes that empower students to confidently enter the world of work.
- The ability to run a work experience programme on a limited budget
- Improved employer links for schools and colleges
- On-hand support from experienced professionals
- Comprehensive block placement packages
- Organisation of all necessary administrative systems, safeguarding policies and insurances
- We ensure a guaranteed placement
'If you're thinking of starting a work experience programme in your organisation...you should consider Changing education group' Mark Parsons, The Cheshire CollegeVisit website
Australian Centre for Career Education
ACCE is a national subject expert, membership association, and thought leader in career education and development.
We advocate for advancements in career education and development and undertake projects that demonstrate the value of career development for Australians.
ACCE embeds quality standards, validated tools, and innovative practices within our profession and is a CICA endorsed provider of career development training through our Centre of Excellence in Teaching and Learning (RTO 22523).
We provide a wide range of services in education and employment including: Membership services, Professional career education and training, Career education resources, Professional development training, Advocacy, School and Industry career service benchmarking, and Career Consulting Services.
We aim to reduce employment inequity and alleviate poverty among our community’s most vulnerable jobseekers by making high quality career advice accessible to all. By improving individual’s job readiness, they can achieve sustainable employment outcomes and contribute to improving Australia’s workforce capacity.
The University Guys
The University Guys are here to support students in exploring, preparing for and applying to universities all over the world.
- Explore - Discover which higher education options around the world suit you best.
- Prepare - Get ready to present the best possible version of you.
- Apply - Manage the application process, documents, and interviews.
The University Guys are here to support students in exploring, preparing for and applying to universities all over the world. As independent university specialists, some people think of us as a ‘top-up’ service that goes beyond what your current school might offer and enables you to access world-class universities in other countries. Our team provides one-to-one tutoring and guidance to students and their families, helping them to get a place at the top university of their choice, and making the process of applications clear, manageable and successful.Visit website
CareerWave, is a quality provider of Career Guidance, proud to work with schools, sixth forms, colleges, other education settings and individuals.
- Personal guidance
- Career leader training
- Career leader qualifications
- Quality assurance and end point assessments
- Professional support
CareerWave provide Personal Guidance to over 50 schools and 10,000 learners (based on the 2021/22 academic year). Feedback has been overwhelmingly excellent. 94% believe that it helped them to understand and decide on what to do next. 92% said that they would recommend CareerWave Personal Guidance to a friend.Visit website