How We Help
We help guide students to make better choices about their future, using our online platform backed up with our adviser support.
Morrisby can help in a number of situations, including:
- Self discovery helps students understand themselves and the sort of options that will suit them.
- When a student doesn't know which subjects to pick, Morrisby's study suggestions will give ideas.
- Ensuring subject choices keep doors open.
- When there is a concern that a student's desired career or study choices might not suit them then Morrisby's impartiality and objectivity helps with the decision making.
- Boosting motivation by providing a career goal and what is required to achieve it.
Morrisby helps with choices at all key decision points:
Suggestions, career information, career requirements and routes to careers.
Options at 13/14
GCSEs, IGCSEs, Scottish Nationals.
Options at 16
A-Levels, IBs, Pre-Us, BTECs, Scottish Highers.
Options at 18
Higher education, subjects, courses, universities, apprenticeships, and further education.
Pathways, helping keep options open, and interviews.
How Can I Get Access For My Child?
There are two ways to obtain access for your child:
- Through your child's school if they offer Morrisby.
- Or, purchase a Morrisby Pass:
- Buy a Morrisby Pass Code here
- Give the code to your child to sign-up to the Morrisby website.
- They complete a series of online assessments and questionnaires that builds up their personal career profile.
- They view and explore your career and study suggestions online.
- They can plan their journey with the online tools.
- They can invite you to have parental access to their account.
- When they are ready, call or email us to book the Skype careers consultation.
- How Can I View my Child's Results
Morrisby includes a Parental Access feature to give parents and guardians access to their child's account. A student can create an "invite" for parental access from the Planner page within their account. Once a parent has accepted the invitation they will be able to view their child's account.
- How does the money back guarantee work?
- It's a full no quibble guarantee, just give us a call on +44(0)330 500 5000 within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund.