Join Our Careers Adviser Network
Our Careers Adviser Network is a team of freelance advisers who deliver Morrisby Online candidate feedback interviews in schools. Most of the interviews are with students aged 15-16 who are in the process of choosing their post-16 options and looking ahead to higher education choices. However, there may be occasional opportunities to work with Sixth Formers and adult clients.
- QCF Level 6 or 7 career guidance qualification or equivalent
- Substantial experience of delivering career guidance for young people, preferably in a school context
- Up to date (within last 3 years) DBS enhanced disclosure – we can provide this if required at cost
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues relating to education and employment
- Skills in accessing and understanding labour market information