Join Our Careers Adviser Network
Our Careers Adviser Network is a team of freelance advisers who deliver Morrisby Online candidate feedback interviews in schools. Most of the interviews are with students aged 15-16 who are in the process of choosing their post-16 options and looking ahead to higher education choices. However, there may be occasional opportunities to work with Sixth Formers and adult clients.
- QCF Level 6 or 7 career guidance qualification or equivalent
- Substantial experience of delivering career guidance for young people, preferably in a school context
- Up to date (within last 3 years) DBS enhanced disclosure – we can provide this if required at cost
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues relating to education and employment
- Skills in accessing and understanding labour market information
The majority of our adviser work is based in the UK, and in some parts of the country we already have sufficient number of advisers on the team, whereas in other regions, we may be seeking some more qualified professionals. To save you the time of completing an application, when there may be little prospect of work available, we recommend that in the first instance that you contact us to register your interest and read our Application Information Pack. We can then discuss any possible opportunities with you, and if you are based in an area where we need additional advisers, we will send you the necessary application forms.