At Morrisby, we are passionate about our Customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on having excellent customer feedback.
If you do have a complaint about Morrisby, relating to one of our products or services, we would like to hear about it, and we will do our best to put it right as quickly as possible.
Our Complaint Handling Policy aims to:
- Deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively
- To ensure that we handle all complaints consistently throughout
- To increase and promote Customer Satisfaction
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvements of our services
Please provide us with your name, contact details and nature of the complaint - as much information as possible to enable us to investigate your complaint quickly and efficiently.
Please make a note of who you may have contacted at Morrisby, with details of your call. This may be useful, if you are further progressing the complaint or not happy with the initial response, whereupon a Manager will contact you. In the main, Morrisby aims to resolve any complaints via informal telephone or email communication.
If you are not satisfied with our response, you may wish to make a formal complaint. We ask that you provide us with a full written complaint and send this for the attention of our Managing Director, Malcolm Morrisby, at our regular address which can be located on our website.
What Happens Next
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 3 working days.
- You may be contacted to ensure that we fully understand the nature and details of your complaint.
- You may be interviewed by the person investigating the complaint.
- You will receive a formal response to your complaint within 28 days of receipt, including a summary of actions and findings by the person investigating your complaint. Any extension of this timeframe may only proceed with your consent.
Does This Always Happen
- In all cases, a complaint will always be given fair and reasonable consideration.
- In an extreme case, should the complaint result in a disciplinary proceeding against one of our staff, all matters relating will be dealt with in confidence, and you will be informed that disciplinary proceedings are taking place and details of the outcome. If a criminal offence is alleged, then the police will be informed.