Morrisby Tracker Training Webinar (60 mins) - Free of charge:
A brand new addition to the suite of Morrisby services, Morrisby Tracker has been developed to help schools record and evidence the wider provision which is so important to student development. These webinars are designed to provide everything you will need to start using this service in your school/college.
The webinar will look at the following:
- How to build activities, and create, download and publish your Career Plan
- Adding Gatsby Benchmark and employability skills (SkillsBuilder) parameters to all activities
- Recording and tracking extracurricular and enrichment activities
- Student-generated activities
- How the dashboard easily tracks evidence from all scheduled & completed activities
- Feedback system for student involvement and continual improvement
- How the system can integrate with all major MIS
With clear benefits for students in helping them prepare for the world of work, parents can also see the activities offered by the school, using their parental login. This webinar is perfect for career leaders and school staff seeking a system for evidencing their provision, and how they are meeting their statutory obligations.
Please note - desktops/laptops are recommended to attend the webinar. As this is a ''listen only'' session, you will not need a microphone to participate.