What is the Morrisby Careers Adviser Network?
The Network has been established to deliver Morrisby services direct to schools at their request, using Morrisby trained and professionally qualified career guidance practitioners. These services include administering and giving feedback on the Morrisby Profile and more recently feedback on Morrisby Online, since the launch of our online assessment in 2014.
The work of the Morrisby Adviser
Most of the work is with students aged 15-16 who are in the process of choosing their post-16 options and looking ahead to higher education choices. However, there may be occasional opportunities to work with Sixth Formers and adult clients. Experience of working with clients from diverse backgrounds and with differing needs is advantageous.
- Registered Morrisby Practitioner or successful completion of a Morrisby Online Advanced Workshop
- QCF Level 6 or 7 career guidance qualification or equivalent
- Substantial experience of delivering career guidance for young people, preferably in a school context
- Up to date (within last 3 years) DBS enhanced disclosure – we can provide this if required at cost
- Knowledge and understanding of current issues relating to education and employment
- Skills in accessing and understanding labour market information
- Experience of delivering the Morrisby Profile (including administration and feedback) in schools
Applying to join
If you would like to apply to join the Morrisby Careers Adviser Network, please complete and return the Application Form. You may, if you wish, supplement the form with your CV. We will confirm to you in writing whether we will add you to our Register of Advisers. We are happy to receive applications on an ongoing basis. Further information is in the Application Pack.
If you have any queries about the Morrisby Careers Adviser network, please contact Katherine Skinner.