Need help to find your career? Whether you are currently in full-time education, looking for a change in career or returning to work after a break, it can be hard to know where to start. With decades of experience of developing career guidance services, we are experts at offering careers advice for adults and are here to help you.
What we offer
We have designed a range of assessments which measure various aptitudes including verbal, numerical, and non-verbal (abstract) reasoning as well as assessments of your spatial and mechanical skills. In addition to these objective assessments, we also take into account your career interests, work preferences, personality and any particular talents you may have. Once the assessment is complete, your responses are analysed and you will receive a personalised report with suggestions for suitable career options and advice on how to achieve your ambitions. We then offer a 60-minute careers guidance interview with one of our fully qualified and highly experienced careers advisers.
As part of our online careers guidance package, you will receive the following;
- A personalised report describing and analysing all your assessment results
- Career suggestions, study suggestions
- Access to a personal area on the website containing all of your results, analyses with career and route planning tools and information
- Lifetime access to the Morrisby careers and education resource website including email access to a qualified, independent careers adviser
- A 60-minute phone or Skype interview with an impartial, qualified careers adviser
Who is it for?
You might be a full-time parent returning to work, or perhaps you are simply looking for a change and needing help finding the right career.
To get the most out of our assessments, you need to be;
- Fluent in English
- Able to complete assessments presented visually on screen
Note: Career and educational information within the service is predominantly UK based. Clients from outside the UK will need to interpret and adapt recommendations and information to their own local culture and conditions