Morrisby for Career Changers
Our service for career changers is composed of two core parts:
- Online Careers Platform
- Your personal careers profile
- Career and Study suggestions
- Planning tools
- Careers information
- Careers Adviser Support
- A 60-minute careers consultation by phone or Skype with an impartial, qualified careers adviser
- Ongoing careers advice available by email.
- Advice is UK focused, but may be applicable in other countries.
- Call or email us to book your consultation.
How It Works
The following steps outline the journey through Morrisby:
- Buy a Morrisby Pass Code and use it to sign-up to the Morrisby website.
- Complete a series of online assessments and questionnaires that builds up your personal career profile.
- View and explore your career and study suggestions online.
- Start planning your journey with the online tools.
- When you are ready, call or email us to book your Skype careers consultation.
- How does the money back guarantee work?
- It's a full no quibble guarantee, just give us a call on +44(0)330 500 5000 within 30 days of purchase and we'll give you a full refund.
- How long do the assessments take?
- It takes about 1 hour 40 minutes to complete all of the assessments, but they do not have to be done all at one time.
- Are there any requirements or limitations?
- Career and educational information within the service is predominantly UK based. Clients from outside the UK will need to interpret and adapt recommendations and information to their own local culture and conditions.
- To get the most out of our assessments, you need to be fluent in English, and able to complete assessments presented visually on screen.
- Who is it for?
- You might be a full-time parent returning to work, or perhaps you are simply looking for a change and needing help finding the right career. Our service is also suitable for anyone 15 years and older.
Price: £108 inc VAT
60 minutes Skype consultation
30 day money back guarantee